Despite the fact that Oppenheim Law, our sister company, manages real estate matters regarding Foreclosure Defense, Boca Title plays a major role in assisting homeowners to evade foreclosure and fix their monetary stability by giving them support with Loan Modifications as well as Short Sales. To tell the truth, from our findings, short sales are an appropriate means to avoid both Foreclosure and deficiency judgments. First of all, Short Sales enable a homeowner to try and do away with a property that is underwater and tapping financial assets while being a way of avoiding expected indebtedness for any loss.
There is the need to choose a short sale agent prudently. Note that this can be a very complex transaction to commit to a beginner. Don’t just choose an agent just because they have a gaudy website or have taken a few short sale lessons.
Since short sales became popular around 2005, many have chosen to try the short sale trade even without the proper knowledge. Some have capitalized on the short sales by providing a ton of coaching programs for agents and giving out their own certifications. Nevertheless, an agent can’t make to be a short sale agent in two or three hours. Thus, you should be vigilant not to fall a victim while approaching the matter since such credentials might be counterproductive.
At Boca Title and Oppenheim Law we are sure that we can meet all your needs regarding this. Apart from serving all your Short Sale demands right from contracting and acquiring bank permission to the closing, we shall also guide you during the process.
Short Sales can be the buyer’s and a bank’s best friend. Short Sales enable the bank to reclaim part of their investment loan upfront, instead of taking the property back and getting stuck with another property that the bank can’t sell. More so, banks have to meet tax obligations and HOA as well as maintenance charges once they repossess a property. Short Sales give the bank an option that is more convenient than Foreclosure and enables a Buyer to obtain a great deal.
Boca Title company can also assist homeowners seeking support in securing a loan Modification who would like to stay in their homes, yet are underwater and having issues making their mortgage down or refinancing their prevailing loan. Whilst the banks conventionally had been less ready to accept loan modifications, state incentives and mortgage cheat by the banks have allowed the banks the shove they lacked to evade the foreclosure process.
Foreclosure Basics Courtesy Of Oppenheim Law
- What should I do if I know I am about to be served by a process server? (07/18/2012)
- What do I do after being served with a foreclosure complaint? (07/20/2012)
- How long do I have to respond to the complaint? (07/20/2012)
- Should I retain counsel after being served with a foreclosure complaint? (07/20/2012)
- What happens if I don’t respond to a foreclosure complaint? (07/20/2012)
- Will a foreclosure affect my immigration status? (07/20/2012)
- What does a bank have to prove in order to foreclose? (07/20/2012)
- What is foreclosure defense? (06/15/2011)
- Are there viable defenses to foreclosure? (11/15/2012)
- What areas of law are involved in foreclosure defense? (06/15/2011)
- Which judges decide Foreclosure cases? (11/16/2014)
- How long do foreclosure cases take to be adjudicated? (11/16/2014)
- I thought my home had been foreclosed and recently found out the bank had stopped the foreclosure, what can I do? (10/02/2014)
- What is the general attitude towards foreclosure cases in Broward and Miami-Dade courts? (11/15/2012)
- What does a bank need under the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure to prove a foreclosure case? (11/15/2012)
- Do banks dismiss cases? (11/15/2012)
- How did we get into the foreclosure crisis? (06/06/2012)
- Do all states have judicial foreclosure? (06/06/2012)
- What are zombie foreclosures? (07/22/2011)
- How do zombie foreclosures affect real estate? (07/22/2011)